Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi all I'm Kenny. I"m from upstate NY, and occasionally come to NH to hunt and talk to George.
(08-09-2015, 05:05 PM)upstatekenny Wrote: Hi all I'm Kenny. I"m from upstate NY, and occasionally come to NH to hunt and talk to George.

Welcome to the forum Kenny.
Keep the faith
Kenny does and I always look forward to seeing him  and AJ. 
Thank you for posting and I am praying you will continue to do so and become a regular. You are an extremely smart mam with much to share.
(08-12-2015, 04:27 PM)Sea Hunter Wrote: Kenny does and I always look forward to seeing him  and AJ. 
Thank you for posting and I am praying you will continue to do so and become a regular. You are an extremely smart mam with much to share.
Flattery will get you far George. Hope to see you before the snow flies.
(08-12-2015, 04:27 PM)Sea Hunter Wrote: Kenny does and I always look forward to seeing him  and AJ. 

He is a good guy...I had dinner with him and AJ at the local buffet...we had a blast talking bout detecting
WELCOME KENNY!!!
George Streeter here and I have spent many an enjoyable afternoon talking with Kenny and his friend A J