Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
My name is George Kinsey. My nickname is Tex. I  have been using and testing metal detectors from all over the world since 1969. Since 1979 I  have been involved in the Underground Utility Locating business. I am currently the Technical Training Instructor for S&N Communications. Currently based in Midlothian Virginia I also work in Ohio and North Carolina. If you metal detect I consider you a friend of mine. I can be found on Facebook. Keep Digging!
Welcome to the forum Tex.
Keep the faith
(01-17-2016, 08:02 AM)George Tex Kinsey Wrote: My name is George Kinsey. My nickname is Tex. I  have been using and testing metal detectors from all over the world since 1969. Since 1979 I  have been involved in the Underground Utility Locating business. I am currently the Technical Training Instructor for S&N Communications. Currently based in Midlothian Virginia I also work in Ohio and North Carolina. If you metal detect I consider you a friend of mine. I can be found on Facebook. Keep Digging!

Hey George - welcome to the forum.  Glad you found us.   Take a look at the Best of the North East hunt(s) and show coming up in the Spring -- BONE 23.  Its a pretty big deal up here and you might enjoy coming to it.
Welcome aboard George, Duane+Cindy
(01-17-2016, 12:17 PM)SteveP (NH) Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 08:02 AM)George Tex Kinsey Wrote: My name is George Kinsey. My nickname is Tex. I  have been using and testing metal detectors from all over the world since 1969. Since 1979 I  have been involved in the Underground Utility Locating business. I am currently the Technical Training Instructor for S&N Communications. Currently based in Midlothian Virginia I also work in Ohio and North Carolina. If you metal detect I consider you a friend of mine. I can be found on Facebook. Keep Digging!

Hey George - welcome to the forum.  Glad you found us.   Take a look at the Best of the North East hunt(s) and show coming up in the Spring -- BONE 23.  Its a pretty big deal up here and you might enjoy coming to it.
Thank you Steve. Marked it on my calendar. I have wanted to come north to hunt but never got past Philadelphia.

(01-17-2016, 09:29 AM)10x Wrote: Welcome to the forum Tex.
Thank you!

(01-17-2016, 12:28 PM)Bearbait Wrote: Welcome aboard George,          Duane+Cindy
Thank you both!