Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Manchester
Hi,
I'm Chris from Manchester. I've been metal detecting for a couple of years now with a At Pro . Love this hobby from the research down to digging in the dirt. Have found some cool finds,most recently a cufflink worn by the continental soldiers . I found a relatives cellar from 1759 and dug a fugio this summer so that was awesome! Probably will upgrade detectors within the next few months,looking at a ctx or deus . Happy Hunting!
Thumbs Up 
Happy to see you here Chris. You made some great finds last year. Hope this year is better yet.
Keep the faith
Thanks Earle! This is the 4th time I've tried to get on in 6 months,each time it kept saying invalid email address.Weird.Must have had something to do with my iPad?? Anyway on nowWink
Nice to her from you. Show us and please post a picture of the cuff link from Continental   Army
Here it is

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20150712_151830_586-1.jpg (Size: 151.27 KB / Downloads: 7)
Looks awesome.
George
Welcome Chris
Awesome cufflink!!!
(02-01-2016, 03:31 PM)Creade Wrote: Hi,
I'm Chris from Manchester. I've been metal detecting for a couple of years now with a At Pro . Love this hobby from the research down to digging in the dirt. Have found some cool finds,most recently a cufflink worn by the continental soldiers . I found a relatives cellar from 1759 and dug a fugio this summer so that was awesome!  Probably will upgrade detectors within the next few months,looking at a ctx or deus . Happy Hunting!

Hi Chris. I am in the manchester area too. Where have you been to detect around manchester? It would be great to share stories.
Hi Chris I'm from manchester to looking for someone to deyect with if you are interested in doing that I'm a new member in hooked on it I have a dues and a etrack the dues is a real good machine up to 8 inches after I use my etrack 
Contact at digger Dave  papa 2013
I don't do a lot in Manchester ,only because of people . I would like to spend some time at derryfield park,the one time I went there,I found 7 pennies in 20 minutes. They weren't in the same area so there's still stuff there. I would have stayed longer but it was 95 that day. I've been to stark park with no luck. I mostly hit areas outside of Manchester .