Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Contest for week of 2/14
Time for another contest to keep things interesting until it warms up enough to do some digging.   This week's contest will work like the previous ones - pick a number between 1 and 50, closest to it without going over wins.   This week's winner will be able to choose between in a silver Roosevelt dime or a 1897 Indian Head Cent in Good 4 condition as their prize.   Good Luck everyone!
(02-14-2016, 02:06 PM)SteveP (NH) Wrote: Time for another contest to keep things interesting until it warms up enough to do some digging.   This week's contest will work like the previous ones - pick a number between 1 and 50, closest to it without going over wins.   This week's winner will be able to choose between in a silver Roosevelt dime or a 1897 Indian Head Cent in Good 4 condition as their prize.   Good Luck everyone!

Time to try again-27. Thanks.
Lets try 36
lucky 13Wink
I'll pick 39 my age! HaHa
40 is my age hahaha
Who won?
(02-14-2016, 02:06 PM)SteveP (NH) Wrote: Time for another contest to keep things interesting until it warms up enough to do some digging.   This week's contest will work like the previous ones - pick a number between 1 and 50, closest to it without going over wins.   This week's winner will be able to choose between in a silver Roosevelt dime or a 1897 Indian Head Cent in Good 4 condition as their prize.   Good Luck everyone!

my guess is 31.....the # of silvers i dug last year
Hello... who won!