Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy From CT
Hey all how is it going? My name is steve and I am new to this hobby. I was hoping to meet some people in the CT area to go hunting with. I Have a few good spots and mind and I am open to anything new.   I cant wait for the snow to clear up so i can get to my uncles home. It was built in the 1700 5 years before the revolutionary war. Only two other family's have lived in it since the first family  my uncle being n of the two so I am hoping I can find some real cool stuff.  it was all farm land at one time but is now all over grown and is a wooded area so I am thinking of walking through the woods and finding the biggest tree and start working around that.. well any way any tips would be great and again I cant wait to meet some new people.
Good digging all
Steve
(03-24-2017, 09:35 AM)Israel Steve Wrote: Hey all how is it going? My name is steve and I am new to this hobby. I was hoping to meet some people in the CT area to go hunting with. I Have a few good spots and mind and I am open to anything new.   I cant wait for the snow to clear up so i can get to my uncles home. It was built in the 1700 5 years before the revolutionary war. Only two other family's have lived in it since the first family  my uncle being n of the two so I am hoping I can find some real cool stuff.  it was all farm land at one time but is now all over grown and is a wooded area so I am thinking of walking through the woods and finding the biggest tree and start working around that.. well any way any tips would be great and again I cant wait to meet some new people.

Work shops in Room 22 @ BONE 24 Hobby Show April 29, 2017

@ Keene, NH Rec Center, 312 Washington Note! changes may still happen 
$10 cover charge for show and Workshops
8:30am CT Todd mini XP Deus boot camp. Bring your XP 
10:00am Anderson Metal Detector Shafts
11:00:am Minelab Americas and Debbie Smikoski
12:00 Chris Redmond identifying virgin metal detecting woodland sites and general research. 
1:00pm Terry Smith & relic hunting
2:00pm Colonial Farm Field Tactics, CT Todd
I would suggest you check out Jessie Thompson of the Nor easters club in Stamford, CT
his address is 62 Derwen St. Stamford CT 06906