BEST EVER CUSTOMER, HELPER & FRIEND
BESIDES BEING GEORGE STREETER'S BEST HELPER @ BONE AND IN THE SHOP,  HOWARD WAS MY BEST CUSTOMER EVER.
AND BEFORE RUNNING OUT OF ROOM IN MY RECORDS KEEPING, HOWARD JOHNSON PURCHASED FROM STREETERS IN MARLBOROUGH, NH THE BELOW METAL DETECTORS.

ACE 350, EXCAL 800, M6, GTA 550, SE PRO, XTERRA 705, GPT 1350, COINMASTE  ,XT  305, DUAL FIELD, XLT, DFX, GMZ, VX3. SOVEREIGN, 4  AT PROS
10 EUROTECS, F-75, AT GOLD, SEA HUNTER, TREASURE  PRO, CSI 250, XP DEUS, F22, 12809-X AND AT LEST 24 MORE

Howard was predeceased by his brother, Willis Johnson, and is survived by his sister, Verda Murray of Raymond; his niece, Linda Murray and husband Robert Drowne of Raymond; two nephews, David Murray and wife Cindy of Candia and Edmund Murray and wife Karen of Auburn; as well as several great-nieces and nephews.

IN HIS MEMORY LINDA  ONE OF HOWARD'S METAL DETECTOR WILL BE DONATED TO THE PROFESSIONAL TREASURE HUNTERS HISTORICAL SOCIETY AUGUST 13 1:00PM PICNIC AND HUNT@  ROBIN HOOD PARK IN KEENE, NH  $10 COVER CHARGE AND BRING SOME FOOD TO SHARE AND SOMEBODY BETTER  HELP ME COOK HOT DOGS IN OUR TURKEY COOKER AND PLANT TOKENS FOR HUNT,LIKE HOWARD USED TO DO..
Wish I. Could help but with my heart problem they have me on home oxygen and I still run out of breath after walking 50 feet.