Clear all

[Sticky] Contest rules

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@stevep-nh)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Here are the rules for all contests.  Please read them.

The contests are for our forum members.  You must be a forum member with at least one post in order to enter a contest.  If you haven't yet made a post please stop by the "Introduce Yourself" forum and say hi to everyone and let us know a little bit about yourself.

The contests will normally be either one of two types.  The first type will be a simple guess a number from 1 to 50 contest.  These contests will normally run for one week.  At the end of the week I will randomly pick a number and then see who comes closest to that number.  If there is a tie than the first one to post a guess will be the winner.  I will be the final judge on who wins.

The second type of contest will be for who posts the best find for the month.  I will announce the contests in this forum and everyone who posts find pictures in the "Treasures Found" forum will automatically be entered into the contest.  George and I will pick the winner each month.

You can claim your prize by sending me a PM with your postal address after you have been announced as the winner and your prize will be mailed to you.

Posted : 01/12/2015 4:47 pm
Share: