Clear all

Hello from Manchester

12 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@creade)
Topic starter

Hi,
I'm Chris from Manchester. I've been metal detecting for a couple of years now with a At Pro . Love this hobby from the research down to digging in the dirt. Have found some cool finds,most recently a cufflink worn by the continental soldiers . I found a relatives cellar from 1759 and dug a fugio this summer so that was awesome! Probably will upgrade detectors within the next few months,looking at a ctx or deus . Happy Hunting!

Posted : 01/02/2016 1:31 pm
 10x
(@10x)
Trusted Member

Happy to see you here Chris. You made some great finds last year. Hope this year is better yet.

Keep the faith

Posted : 01/02/2016 3:22 pm
(@creade)
Topic starter

Thanks Earle! This is the 4th time I've tried to get on in 6 months,each time it kept saying invalid email address.Weird.Must have had something to do with my iPad?? Anyway on now;)

Posted : 01/02/2016 4:41 pm
(@sea-hunter)
Member Admin

Nice to her from you. Show us and please post a picture of the cuff link from Continental   Army

Posted : 02/02/2016 8:33 am
(@creade)
Topic starter

Here it is

Posted : 02/02/2016 1:19 pm
(@sea-hunter)
Member Admin

Looks awesome.
George

Posted : 06/02/2016 8:03 am
(@waynos)
Eminent Member

Welcome Chris
Awesome cufflink!!!

Posted : 08/02/2016 4:12 am
(@dave-digger)

Hi,
I'm Chris from Manchester. I've been metal detecting for a couple of years now with a At Pro . Love this hobby from the research down to digging in the dirt. Have found some cool finds,most recently a cufflink worn by the continental soldiers . I found a relatives cellar from 1759 and dug a fugio this summer so that was awesome!  Probably will upgrade detectors within the next few months,looking at a ctx or deus . Happy Hunting!

Hi Chris. I am in the manchester area too. Where have you been to detect around manchester? It would be great to share stories.

Posted : 11/07/2016 5:38 am
(@dave-digger)

Hi Chris I'm from manchester to looking for someone to deyect with if you are interested in doing that I'm a new member in hooked on it I have a dues and a etrack the dues is a real good machine up to 8 inches after I use my etrack 
Contact at digger Dave  papa 2013

Posted : 11/07/2016 11:33 am
(@creade)
Topic starter

I don't do a lot in Manchester ,only because of people . I would like to spend some time at derryfield park,the one time I went there,I found 7 pennies in 20 minutes. They weren't in the same area so there's still stuff there. I would have stayed longer but it was 95 that day. I've been to stark park with no luck. I mostly hit areas outside of Manchester .

Posted : 11/07/2016 1:54 pm
(@stevep-nh)
Trusted Member

Stark park has been hit real hard by the Granite State Treasure Hunters Club with many club hunts. Its no surprise that you haven't found anything there.

Posted : 17/07/2016 10:32 am
(@sea-hunter)
Member Admin

I really believe no one gets it all. Look at BONE our seeded hunt has been in the same field for almost 20 years.
Yet in the BONE 23 seeded hunt a new find was discovered 9 inches deep with a CTX 3030 from Streeters by respected Pro treasure hunter Jimmy Doray. I know it was not planted, because I always buy the coins and have never planted Fugios. I recommend hunting searched out fields, because with less junk, you can concentrate more on the ones that got away. Jimmy Doray did it!!!
You can too, when you dig every signal.!!

Posted : 17/07/2016 3:40 pm
Share: