Clear all

[Sticky] HELP WANTED

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@sea-hunter)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Living in my 75 year and almost a has been.  Was  34 in 1973 when started Streeter's Treasure Hunting Supply. From the beginning  was hoping for  a  business which I could retire too. I believed if I provided my customers with information,  social and learning activities, I would have success..
Right off we  started a local club called the Yankee Treasure Hunters Club. In  1992 the international organization we  call the Professional Treasure Hunters Historical Society, NOW we HAVE  website, a forum, newspaper and we organize and host the annual Best O' North East (BONE) Conference for treasure hunters. #23 is in 2015

Now I find, I bit off more then I can chew and can not do everything and looking for help.

I am not rich and am living  and operating myshop, month to month. Have always promise another BONE  and whether I am in business or not, there will always be one. I can not do it all. This forum is an important  connection and I need someone to do the forum and that's all.    I am not asking anyone to sell metal detectors or push Streeters, my only concern is the success of the next BONE.
I know nothing about accepting members and making new threads.  I need someone to be me and to make either a better forum or this one,  into something members want. The forum was set up as a ways to keep everyone in the PTHHS and BONE connected.  Its a tax write off and any incomes or expenditures are reported every year with the USA.  it makes no money. However because I pay the bills do not want other trying to sell the same things I do. Beach Hunter was paid a Beach Hunter 300 to be moderator for a year work. Thee CHANCES  of this forum amounting to anything has been in the hands of only a very few. I  am so busy with BONE I do not have time for the forum and that was what I wanted you to do. I will offered $600 a year up front or quarterly or  a $600 metal detector for the  right volunteer.  NH Bob has been in the shop and we were friendly until a confirmation from someone. Even though Bob was moderator here and left with  members, he was inducted in , our treasure hunters Hall of Fame and   given a Hall of Fame banquet ticket for 2 since.  Thanks to some of his members and ours  this forum is now running , given a paid ticket to many BONE events.   10X, Bearbait, and   a few  others  are keeping the forum interesting. Anything anyone else canj do is a blessing.    Whether we  improve  to your standards or dies is in your hands

My shop  carries about everything worthwhile for the treasure hunter and prospector,  Open  6 days a week and Sundays  pot luck. 
Located in Marlborough, NH with a bigger show room and better parking on busy NH Rte 101 i ( on a map, Marlborough, NH is next to Keene, NH and Keene is about 20 miles from VT and 20 miles from MA.

Streeter's is an authorized dealer for Minelab, Garrett, Whites, XP Deus, Makro, Fisher, Teknetics & Detector Pro metal detector  and a Keene Engineering prospecting dealer. If you need it, we either have it or can get it for you. If you come to shop,  looking for a particular model, call first, to be sure we have one.  

George Streeter

Posted : 31/05/2015 10:57 am
(@beach-hunter)

Living in my 75 year and almost a has been.  Was  34 in 1973 when started Streeter's Treasure Hunting Supply. From the beginning  was hoping for  a  business which I could retire too. I believed if I provided my customers with information,  social and learning activities, I would have success..
Right off we  started a local club called the Yankee Treasure Hunters Club. In  1992 the international organization we  call the Professional Treasure Hunters Historical Society, NOW we HAVE  website, a forum, newspaper and we organize and host the annual Best O' North East (BONE) convention for treasure hunters. #23 is in 2015

Now I find, I bit off more then I can chew and can not do everything and looking for help.

I am not rich and am living  and operating myshop, month to month. Have always promise another BONE  and whether I am in business or not, there will always be one. I can not do it all. This forum is an important  connection and I need someone to do the forum and that's all.    I am not asking anyone to sell metal detectors or push Streeters, my only concern is the success of the next BONE.
I know nothing about accepting members and making new threads.  I need someone to be me and to make either a better forum or this one,  into something members want. The forum was set up as a ways to keep everyone in the PTHHS and BONE connected.  Its a tax write off and any incomes or expenditures are reported every year with the USA.  it makes no money. However because I pay the bills do not want other trying to sell the same things I do. Beach Hunter was paid a Beach Hunter 300 to be moderator for a year work. Thee CHANCES  of this forum amounting to anything has been in the hands of only a very few. I  am so busy with BONE I do not have time for the forum and that was what I wanted you to do. I will offered $600 a year up front or quarterly or  a $600 metal detector for the  right volunteer.  NH Bob has been in the shop and we were friendly until a confirmation from someone. Even though Bob was moderator here and left with  members, he was inducted in , our treasure hunters Hall of Fame and   given a Hall of Fame banquet ticket for 2 since.  Thanks to some of his members and ours  this forum is now running , given a paid ticket to many BONE events.   10X, Bearbait, and   a few  others  are keeping the forum interesting. Anything anyone else canj do is a blessing.    Whether we  improve  to your standards or dies is in your hands

My shop  carries about everything worthwhile for the treasure hunter and prospector,  Open  6 days a week and Sundays  pot luck. 
Located in Marlborough, NH with a bigger show room and better parking on busy NH Rte 101 i ( on a map, Marlborough, NH is next to Keene, NH and Keene is about 20 miles from VT and 20 miles from MA.

Streeter's is an authorized dealer for Minelab, Garrett, Whites, XP Deus, Makro, Fisher, Teknetics & Detector Pro metal detector  and a Keene Engineering prospecting dealer. If you need it, we either have it or can got it for you. If you come to shop,  looking for a particular model, call first, to be sure we have one.  

George Streeter

I am still the only one approving all new members George. I noticed no one else approving things. So did things fall through with the other person you had lined up to work on forum?

Posted : 01/01/2016 8:01 am
(@stevep-nh)
Trusted Member

I changed the registration type to confirmation email so admin approval is no longer required.

Steve

Posted : 01/01/2016 9:38 am
Share: